Executive Committee Meeting
October 19th-21st 2012,
ORPHEUS Executive Committee meeting was held in Marseille (France). Host of the meeting on behalf of University of Marseilles was ORPHEUS EC member Professor Andre Nieoullon. Hospitality of professor Nieoullon was memorable. Most important issues discussed were:
- Preparation for 2013 ORPEHUS Conference in Prague
- Discussion and plans related to globalization of ORPHEUS outside Europe (ORPHEUS MUNDUS project suggested in Bergen) and possibilities for global PhD standards in biomedicine and health Sciences.
- Implementation of recommendations from 2012 ORPHEUS Conference in Bergen
- French, Spanish, Russian and Turkish translations of ORPHEUS-AMSE-WFME Standards for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in Europe. Thanks to Professor Andre Nieoullon and Professor Luis Martinez Millan French and Spanish translations are finished.
- Preliminary discussion about 2014 conference in Lausanne.
Šalata 3b, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm (CET)
Become a Member
Book a consultation with a member of our executive committee.